We fully understand that no two customers have the same needs when it comes to kitchen installation, and no two kitchens are the same.
That’s why we have a range of installation options for your kitchen designed to give you the flexibility and choice you want.
Project managed kitchen installation
Put us in charge and we’ll take complete responsibility for your new kitchen installation. Our project managers will look after every detail for you including:
- Making sure that all the right components arrive at your home in the right condition at the right time
- Ensuring fitters are onsite, on time to install your kitchen
- Managing plumbers, electricians, builders and tilers as necessary
- Installing and testing your new appliances
- Ensuring safe removal and disposal of your old kitchen
And finally, before we leave, we ensure that your kitchen receives a full professional clean so that when you use it for the first time, it looks exactly as you expect.
Trusted kitchen fitters
If you would prefer to manage the installation yourself, then that’s no problem. We can put you in touch with great fitters to do the install under your supervision. We know they are good because they have all done work for us, and if they aren’t any good then we won’t recommend them. Simple.
If you have the skills, tools or connections to install a kitchen yourself, then that’s not a problem. We can design and supply your kitchen, and leave the rest to you. We will of course provide you with our full design plans and detailed layouts so that you just have to follow the instructions.
And if you have a problem, of course you can give us a call and we’ll help you out.